search this blog!!!

"I Curse Them"

“I curse today those devils of hell

who compelled me to run up the stairs

with my feet deep in the blood

of my parents,

float on rivers,

and make my bed in wild forests.

I curse them :

let them forever wander

with rotting bodies

hung around their emaciated necks.

I curse them :

when at the close of each day

they beg on their knees

for a piece of dry bread,

it will always stay ten feet away

from their outstretched palms.

their cup for quenching thirst

will always fill to the brim

with blood,

the blood with which they flooded

the soil of Bangla.

I curse them !”

3 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

আনিসুল ইসলাম বলেছেন...

এই স্বাধীন দেশে রাজাকারদের বিচার হবেই...

আনিসুল ইসলাম বলেছেন...

বাংলার মানুষ রাজাকারদে ক্ষমা করেনি,কোনদিন করবেও না...জনতা ই তাদের বিচার করবে...

আনিসুল ইসলাম বলেছেন...

I hate rajakar..

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন